OFFICE CLEANING SERVICES
Same Day Quotes in NYC
Customizable Cleaning Schedules
or Monthly Services
24/7 Flexible Cleaning Schedules
Office Building Spring CleaningWhy wait for spring to start cleaning out the office? According to a survey by the American Cleaning Institute, 76% of Americans perform spring cleaning every year and only 56% clean in Spring! Unfortunately, it appears most people only focus their attention on their homes and neglect their office space! When employees keep a cluttered and disorganized working space usually they suffer from higher amounts of daily stress and perform their daily work tasks at below the optimum level. Keeping your office clean and tidy promotes efficiency at work, motivates staff to be happy at work, and it keeps germs and allergens out of the office too, which reduces employee sick days! Just a few of the simple ways you can clear up and clean out your office are:
- Wash windows to let light in and give a clear view of what’s outside.
- Sweep and mop the floors, dust the shelves and light fixtures, and steam clean the carpets.
- Toss out loose papers, old magazines, and calendars.
- Clean off work surfaces and throw out what you don’t need as you reorganize and wash the surface.
- Disinfect computer towers, keyboards, mouses, phones, and screens
- Remove old food from the kitchen fridge and give the fridge a thorough clean
- Don’t forget the vents! High dusting will make the air cleaner for your staff
Keeping Your Office Clean
A crucial aspect of spring (or any season) cleaning is the long-term maintenance. Four Star Cleaning Service is dedicated to helping your office maintain a clean working environment that bolsters productivity and a professional image.If you are in need of spring cleaning services for your New York office call us at (212) 741-9400 or fill out our online contact form today! Our initial consultations and estimates are absolutely FREE.